RG Hotel management will highly appreciate your collaboration in abiding by these Rules and Regulations, whose aim is to ensure peaceful and safe stay for our Guests.
Please be aware that if a Guest fails to abide by these Rules and Regulations, the Hotel may choose not to permit further use by the Guest of the Hotel room and other facilities in the Hotel (collectively the “Hotel Facilities”). The Hotel will not be liable to any Guest or other person for any damage caused by his/her failure to comply with the Hotel Regulations and, additionally, the Guest may be held liable for damages suffered by the Hotel due to the Guest’s default.
Check-in and check-out
1. Hotel rooms are rented for hotel days. A hotel day starts at 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 a.m. of the following day.
2. The Guest is obliged:
a) To complete and sign as soon as he/she arrives at the Hotel the Registration Card. RG Hotel complies with the protection framework for natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as established by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament.
b) To present a valid identity document (ID card or Passport)
c) To present a document (voucher) with the details of Guest’s reservation in case of booking via a Tour Operator.
d) To pay the Special Accommodation Tax (S.A.T.) according to the Law 4389/2016. For 5 star hotels the tax is 4 euro per room per day.
3. In case the Guest fails to appear in the Hotel by 6 p.m. of the accommodation day despite making a reservation, the fee for the room shall be charged by the Hotel. The Hotel is not responsible for any unused portions of Guest’s stay or other unused services and will not refund any money, unless there is a different agreement with the Guest’s Tour Operator.
4. Requests for late check-out will be handled based on hotel availability (an additional fee is payable). Exceeding check-out times without notifying the reception desk in advance can result in extra charges, including, but not limited to, late check-out fees and/or an extra night’s charges being applied to Guest’s bill.
5. After check-in the Hotel can accommodate Guest’s luggage complimentary in a secure location until the Guest’s room is ready. Guests are welcome to start enjoying Hotel facilities while they wait for their room to be ready.
6. After check-out the Hotel can accommodate Guest’s luggage complimentary in a secure place until Guest’s departure time.
7. In case of non-prepaid reservation, the hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize Guest’s credit card upon check-in or collect a fee for the entire stay in the form of a cash deposit.
8. Persons who are not checked in the hotel may visit a Guest’s room (if it is a suite) from 07:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. Persons staying in a room after 10:00 p.m. must check in the hotel.
9. The hotel reserves the right to charge for unpaid account balances after departure
Refusal of the Use of the Hotel Facilities
1. When the Guest commits to the RG Hotel or its staff any act of violence, threat, extortion, or coercive unjustified demand or a demand to assume an unreasonable burden, or has committed any act similar thereto in the past. The relationship between Guests and Staff must be based on politeness and mutual respect.
2. When the Guest makes excessive noise in the rooms or public areas at any time or disturbs the peaceful stay of other guests or behaves towards the other guests or the personnel in an improper way, he may be considered as undesirable and be asked to leave the Hotel and evacuate his room with no refund.
3. When the Guest grossly damages the hotel’s or guests’ property or causes problems in the functioning of the RG Hotel. The Hotel Guest bears financial liability for damaging or destroying the hotel’s equipment and technical devices due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors. In the case of any damage or loss of the RG’s facilities or equipment, inside or outside the Hotel, caused by a Guest, a replacement fee will be charged.
4. When the Guest appears suspicious of a contagious disease. If a Guest gets attacked by an infectious disease, his/her relatives or his/her friends and his/her attending doctor should immediately advise the RG Hotel management, the Police Station of the area and the nearest medical department accordingly.
5. When the Guest is under the influence of alcohol.
6. When the Guest has an untidy appearance.
7. When a user of the Hotel Facilities is a minor alone.
8. When a Guest commits prohibited activities
9. When a Guest violates the Rules and Regulations of the Hotel
1. Please do not bring anything into the Hotel which may cause an annoyance to other guests, such as:
(a) Pets, including animals and birds, unless approved by the Hotel
(b) Items with an offensive odor, or items which emit a high pitched sound
(c) Inflammable or combustible items, such as gunpowder and volatile oil
(d) Guns, swords or stimulant drugs, etc. of which possession is prohibited by law.
2. Smoking is not permitted inside the Guest’s room. You may smoke on balconies or outside the room. If it is determined that smoking did occur inside, an additional cleaning fee will be charged to cover the cost of smoke removal and any smoke damages. Smoking in reception hall, restaurant, and spa area is prohibited.
3. For prevention of food poisoning, please do not bring into the Hotel food or drink obtained outside of the Hotel Facilities.
4. In the Hotel Facilities please refrain from gambling or any conduct offending public morals or any conduct or speech which may cause an annoyance to other Guests. The use of drugs or other illegal act within the Resort will be reported to police authorities.
5. The Hotel strictly prohibits any people other than registered Guests from using the guest rooms.
6. Please do not use the Guest rooms for any purposes other than accommodation use (e.g. sales activities) without permission of the Hotel.
7. Please do not deliver or display advertising or promotional materials, or solicit the sale of goods or conduct missionary work within the Hotel premises without permission of the Hotel.
8. Please do not shoot photos for commercial purposes or shoot photos in general that would be an annoyance to the other Guests within the Hotel or the Hotel premises without permission of the Hotel.
9. Please do not use the Hotel furnishings at any place other than at a given place and for any purpose other than their intended purposes.
10. Please do not use white towels for any other than normal bath-related use. In case a towel or linens are found to be unusually stained or dirty beyond normal use, the Guest will be charged with a replacement fee. White towels should not be used on the beach or at the pool. In case of such a use the Guest will be charged a replacement fee. Beach towels are provided upon request from the spa area.
12. Please do not transport food or beverages from the restaurant and bars to the rooms. In case this happens, the Guest will be charged with a fee based on the room service price list.
13. Please do not take drinks in glasses at the pools. This rule protects you and the other Guests from the consequences of broken glasses inside and next to the pools. You are kindly requested to order drinks in plastic cups from the bars for use at the pools.
14. The hotel provides a key connected with a room card. Please do not separate the key from the room card. In case this happens, the Guest may be charged with a replacement fee (100 euro). Loss of a key/room card may be subject to an extra charge.
15. Please dot not take lunch baskets at Hotel’s Beach.
16. Να μην παρκάρετε στην είσοδο του ξενοδοχείου εμποδίζοντας τη λειτουργία του και τη στάθμευση των οχημάτων του. Για τη στάθμευση του αυτοκινήτου σας σάς παρέχεται ένας μεγάλος χώρος δίπλα στην είσοδο του ξενοδοχείου.
Regulations for children
1. Well behaved children of all ages are welcomed. As the parents, guardians, or chaperones of children you are personally and legally responsible for and must supervise them at all times.
2. For safety reasons, please do not leave children unattended in guest rooms or allow them to roam the hotel property unsupervised.
3. Children are not allowed in the spa area
4. The pool next to the restaurant “Dimitra” is only for adults. Children can use the children pool or the pool next to the bar “Dionyssos” where they can swim only under parental supervision.
5. If a child makes excessive noise in the rooms or public areas at any time and disturbs the other guests and the functioning of the Hotel, the Guest that accompanies the child is obliged to take all necessary steps to stop this behavior and the inconvenience to other visitors and the Ηotel. Otherwise, he/she will be held responsible and the rules mentioned above will apply.
RG Hotel obligations
1. RG Hotel is obliged to ensure:
a) Conditions for full and undisturbed rest of the guest
b) Safety of stay, privacy and protection of personal data. Every guest provides its consent to processing their personal information for the purposes of checking in and placing its data in the hotel database according to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament.
c) Professional and polite service in respect of all services rendered by the Hotel
d) Room cleaning and performing necessary repairs of equipment during the guest’s absence or in their presence if so requested by the guest.
2. In case of any defects which could not be repaired, the hotel shall make every effort to, where possible, change the room or in any other way redress the inconvenience.
3. RG Hotel renders services:
a) In accordance with its category and standard. Guests are kindly requested to submit any complaints regarding the quality of services at the reception desk as soon as possible, thus allowing for the Hotel’s immediate reaction.
b) In accordance with the contract between the Hotel and Guest’s Tour Operator. Guests are kindly requested to contact with their Tour Operator in case they wish to take more information about this contract.
5. RG Hotel is not responsible:
a) For accidents or injuries or illness that are not due to Hotel’s defined actions or omissions during Guest’s stay. In case of accident or injury or illness the staff will assist the Guest, without meaning the Hotel is responsible for any claim or liability.
b) Of purchases and agreements that a Guest makes with other persons or entities.
c) For events beyond Hotel’s control, including but not limited to weather conditions, strikes, lockouts, other labor disputes or disruptions, wars, blockades, insurrections, riots, earthquakes, floods, or acts or restraints imposed by government authorities. The Hotel cannot be held liable from any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any kind or nature.
Policy for left or lost belongings and unattended items
1. Personal belongings left by guests in the hotel room upon leaving shall be sent to the address indicated by the guest at their expense. If no instructions are left, belongings will be stored by the hotel for 3 months.
2. The Hotel’s liability for any loss or damage of items brought in by guests to the hotel is regulated by provisions of articles 834-838 of the Civil Code. The hotel accepts no responsibility for valuables left in the rooms. Safety boxes are provided complimentary in rooms. In case the safety box is not proper for an item, the Guest can ask for the availability of a bigger safety box at the reception office. The Guest should notify the hotel’s reception desk immediately upon noticing any loss or damage of an item. When leaving the room, Guests are expected to check whether the door is properly locked.
3. Unattended items (e.g. towels) in the public areas of the hotel (pools, bars, restaurant) will be considered as lost and will be transported to the reception desk, in case they are found by the staff. In case of suspicious items there will be a report to Police authorities.
1. Dinner Dress Code: Casual. Trousers required for gentlemen. Slippers, Beach-sandals, flip flop and pool dress are not permitted.
2. Dress code in front of the reception desk: Casual. Swimming wear is not allowed.